Monday, March 29, 2010

Vegeta-buttholes!

I used to LOVE veggies! But let's face it, anything with delicious butter soaking into it is going to be brilliant! (Mmmm, butter) Croissants, Potatos, Butterscotch, Butter Pecan, Hollandaise Sauce (yep, plain baby!), Shoot, if you were covered in butter I'd go all Jeffery Dahmer on you! (Maybe I took that a little too far...awkward)
So, needless to say, I've really been struggling with putting the green crap on my plate. For instance:
Today I sat in front of my steamed green beans, thinking to myself,

"You deceitful, loathsome, vile plague upon mankind; you parade yourself as a "delicious" vegetable, but when the hollandaise sauce is gone, and you're left alone, naked, you're hideous! I hate you green beans! If you were to come into a room, I'd walk up to you and punch you in your big Healthy Green face!"

Of course, I then gagged them down, one by one, muttering obscenities under my breath all the while. And no, the "I can't believe it's not Butter "spray doesn't help, and quite honestly, it scares me a little bit. If everything in it is Zero, what am I eating?

So basically I am a 5 year old, crying about having to eat my Vegeta-BUTTHOLES! I'm over it.

(BTW: As of last week, I'm down 10LBs; going to weigh-in tomorrow--the journey sucks, but I'm makin' it happen capt'n!)